Applications are invited for International Dean’s Scholarships at Ross University in USA. Application is open for non-EU and EU students in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||Applications are open|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||Veterinary Medicine|
Benefits for International Dean’s Scholarships:
$8,000 towards tuition costs for your first semester and is renewable for 2 additional semesters, for a total of $24,000
Eligibility for International Dean’s Scholarships:
Applicants must maintain a minimum 3.00 GPA at RUSVM to maintain award eligibility for each of the first three semesters.
- Applicant must be an international student who completed all prerequisite credits in a non-US institution.
- Applicant must meet RUSVM standards for admission as they relate to academics, extracurricular activities such as volunteer work and research, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must hold a current letter of admission to RUSVM.
- Admitted applicants will be automatically reviewed for an International Dean’s Scholarship only after a decision of admission has been received from the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- Review and approval from the Dean/Dean’s Council.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement for International Dean’s Scholarships:
Entrance Requirement: In order to be considered for admission to Ross, you must:
- Have fulfilled the prerequisites listed below,
- Have completed the equivalent of 150 hours of veterinary professional experience,
- Submit an application (online or through VMCAS),
- Submit a personal essay,
- Submit your undergraduate transcripts,
- Take the GRE and submit your scores,
- Submit two letters of recommendation,
- Optionally, submit your CV,
- Provide proof of English competency, if English is not your first language, and
- If you are an international or transfer applicant, additional requirements may apply.
Test Requirement: Students are required to submit GRE scores as part of their application. The committee will use the scores to assist in the admissions decision, but will consider all of your application materials. If you took the test more than one time you must submit all the results prior to enrollment.
PO Box 6000
Princeton, NJ 08541
University’s code number is #2639.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
139 total views, 5 views today