Applications are invited for PhD Scholarships in Education at RMIT University in Australia. Application is open for international students in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 October 2017|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||Education|
Benefits for PhD Scholarships in Education:
The scholarship (stipend) is valued at $30,000 per annum for 3 years (2018-2020), and the outstanding PhD candidate will work with Associate Professor Anne M Harris on her ARC Future Fellowship project entitled: Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia.
Eligibility for PhD Scholarships in Education:
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honors. The degree should include a research component comprised of a thesis, other research projects or research methodology courses that constitute at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent). The applicant must have achieved at least a distinction average in the final year; or
- a master degree that includes a research component comprised of at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent) with an overall distinction average or a master degree without a research component with at least a high distinction average; or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training, and Development or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: RMIT admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research. Applicants must have a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honors.
English Language Requirements: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
International students can provide their results from one of these three options:
- An accepted English language proficiency test, or
- An accepted English language provider, or
- A recognised qualification
Minimum English language requirements may differ between programs at the same study level.
1,952 total views, 3 views today