Applications are invited for PMI Scholarship for doctoral students to research in the recent developments and fundamental challenges in information sciences and technologies in Portugal. This scholarships is open for international students for the academic year 2018-2019.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 October 2017|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarship is awarded in the Physics and Mathematics of Information: Foundations of Future Information Technologies.|
Award for PMI scholarship:
The standard DP-PMI Scholarships are four years-long and include:
- A monthly stipend of 980 Euro (tax-free);
- The tuition fees of the doctoral degree (up to the month of the thesis defence);
- social security;
- Insurance for accidents at the workplace throughout the period of the scholarship;
- Moving subsidy, for students moving to Lisbon from abroad;
- Travel funds to present work at international scientific conferences.