Applications are invited for University of Cambridge Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 June 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Cambridge|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Cambridge Scholarships:
- This studentship is for four years commencing October 2018 with an annual stipend of £15,000 (tax-free).
Eligibility for University of Cambridge Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have met the following requirements:
- Candidates must expect to obtain qualifications at the level of a first-class or 2.1 Honours Degree in a biological science or related discipline and to fully satisfy the residence requirements of the UK Research Councils.
- A fees-only award will be available to EU nationals who are not ordinarily resident in the UK. Students who are liable for fees at the ‘overseas’ rate are not eligible for these studentships.
To be eligible for a full award (stipend and university fees) a student must have:
- Settled status in the UK, meaning they have no restrictions on how long they can stay
- Been ‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK for three years prior to the start of the studentship. This means they must have been normally residing in the UK (apart from temporary or occasional absences) -Not been residing in the UK wholly or mainly for the purpose of full-time education (this does not apply to UK or EU nationals).
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
6,323 total views, 3 views today