Applications are invited for Vice Chancellor Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand. This scholarships is open for local and international students to pursue PhD degree.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 October 2017|
|Providers||:||Auckland University of Technology|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Award for Vice Chancellor Scholarship:
The scholarship consists of the following:
- Annual payment of tuition fees (at the domestic rate) plus the compulsory student services fee;
- An annual stipend of NZ$25,000 per year
Eligibility for Vice Chancellor Scholarship:
Applicants must meet the normal admission criteria to the doctoral program, including, minimally, second class (first division) honors or equivalent and English language proficiency as stated in the Academic Calendar. The scholarships are awarded on academic merit, recipients of this scholarship will normally have the equivalent of first class honors. Recipients of this scholarship will have an excellent academic record, strong academic references and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research. The previous study should include research methodology paper(s) and an independent research project, including the writing of a report on that research.
- Applicants for the April round must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents or AUT alumni.
- The October round is open to all eligible applicants i.e. applicants may be New Zealand citizens/ permanent residents or International students.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the University can offer supervision. Applicants should contact potential supervisors prior to application to confirm the availability of supervision for their proposed research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the doctoral program at AUT, including those currently in provisional candidature.
824 total views, 3 views today