AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships in Denmark , and applications are submitted till 3 February 2017 at 12.00 (noon) CET. .Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS) announces around 10 to 12 COFUND fellowships for talented researchers. Junior and Senior AIAS-COFUND Fellowships are available. The duration of a fellowship varies from 6 to 36 months, commencing in the period from September 2017 to February 2018. A fellowship includes funds for travel, research expenses and a competitive salary.
Fellowships are open for European researchers returning to Denmark/the EU from a country outside the European Union.
|Deadline||:||3 February 2017|
|Providers||:||Aarhus University’s Research Foundation and European Union|
|Course Level||:||Post Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||Fellowships are available in four main areas: Science & Technology, Health & Medical Sciences, Business & Social Sciences and Arts & Humanities.|
‣ The target group of the programme is talented researchers with at least two years of fulltime research experience after completing their PhD. Applicants can choose their research topic freely within all academic areas.
Eligible applicants must comply with the following mobility demands:
‣ Incoming fellowships: Open for all nationalities. At the time of the deadline, applicants shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline.
‣ Reintegration fellowships: Open for European researchers returning to Denmark/the EU from a country outside the European Union. At the time of the deadline, applicants shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline.
Selection Criteria for AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships
‣ Salary will be based on the terms of the applying collective agreement including basic salary, plus supplement based on the employee’s seniority and qualifications, plus pension contribution.
‣ Fellows will be covered by the general labour market legislation as foreign employees are covered by the same rules and regulations as Danish employees. General employment conditions include a work week of 37 hours (7.4 hours a day) and of 25 days of vacation annually.