Applications are invited for Doctoral Research Scholarship Program in Belgium for the academic year 2017-2018. Application is open for international students for this scholarship.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 September 2017|
|Providers||:||Catholic University of Louvain|
|Field of Study||:||Political Science, International relations.|
Award for Doctoral Research Scholarship:
The PhD scholarship is awarded for two years, renewable once under certain conditions. The research will take place under the supervision of Professor Elena Aoun, mostly on the Mons campus of the UCL.
Eligibility for Doctoral Research Scholarship:
- Master degree in Political Science, International relations, European Studies or equivalent degree achieved:
- With honours (equivalent of the ‘distinction’ in Belgium) and a Master dissertation that has been graded at least 16/20
- And completed no later than September 2017
- A good knowledge of the European Union and its foreign policy
- A fair knowledge of Euro-Mediterranean dynamics and of the Middle-East/Levant region would be an asset
- Perfect command of French OR English, and a good command of the other language
- A passive knowledge of Arabic would be a great asset
- A field experience would also be a valuable asset.
824 total views, 1 views today