Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Fellowship at BIST in Spain. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology is offering PROBIST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. The program will fund 61 fellowships of 3 years duration, distributed in 4 calls until the end of 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 November 2017|
|Providers||:||Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST)|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Postdoctoral Fellowship:
The fellowships are granted for 3 years including:
- An annual gross salary of 36.252,82€ plus a single payment of 1504,89€ relocation support (Spanish tax and social security deductions apply),
- Close mentoring and supervision through prestigious Senior Researchers,
- A personalized career development plan,
- A training program for scientific and transferable skills.
Number of Scholarships:
The program will fund 61 fellowships of 3 years duration, distributed in 4 calls until the end of 2018.
Eligibility for Postdoctoral Fellowship:
To be admitted to the review process, candidates must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- Presenting complete applications including all requested compulsory information and documentation.
- Having not spent more than 12 months of the prior 36 months in Spain, at the time of the call deadline. You will be required to confirm your compliance through a self-declaration.
- Be in possession of a PhD degree at the time of the call deadline. Please provide evidence when you apply (e.g. scanned PhD-degree or documents that proof having read a successful PhD at the moment of the call deadline).
- Having not been awarded their PhD degree more than 5 years ago, at the time of the call deadline. Exceptions are made for documented periods of parental leave or serious illness. Other equivalent exceptions may be considered when properly documented and motivated by the applicant, e.g, in case of candidates from underdeveloped countries, minorities, and for applicants that pursued their studies under comparatively unfavourable conditions. Please provide evidence when you apply (for instance uploading additional documentation).
- Being the first author in at least one publication in an internationally reputed journal at the time of the call deadline. Only accepted and published in print or online papers are eligible.
521 total views, 13 views today