3,173 total views, 22 views today
Monash University is offering up to 31 merit scholarships for international students. These scholarships will be awarded to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Monash University is ranked in the top one per cent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strives to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
For entry to Monash University, student must meet the minimum English language requirements. Application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence).
*Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least 3 semesters.
- They must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- They will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Nationality: International students can apply for these merit scholarships.