Applications are invited for fully funded Summer Research Scholarships to pursue research program at University of Wollongong in Australia. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for research program atUniversity of Wollongong.
The aim of the research program at University of Wollongong is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||10 September 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of Wollongong|
|Course Level||:||Research Program|
|Field of Study||:||Projects are available in the Schools of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, and Earth and Environmental Sciences.|
Scholarships for Summer Research Scholarships:
- These scholarships will cover the followings:
- An 8-week full-time research project commencing 27 November 2017and finishing 2 February 2018. There will be a two-week break over the Christmas period from 21 December to 8 January.
- Free accommodation for the duration of the Scholarship (8 weeks). You will be located in modern, vibrant campus facilities centrally located in the heart of the seaside city of Wollongong.
- Return economy class airfares (or equivalent travel) to a maximum value of $500 plus an optional second airfare home for the Christmas break.
- $300 stipend per week for the duration of the Scholarship (8 weeks).
- Supervision by internationally renowned researchers in high-quality research facilities.
- Participation in exciting research projects designed to solve complex, real-world problems.
Eligibility for Summer Research Scholarships:
- All applicants must meet the criteria below:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Currently enrolled full-time at an Australian or New Zealand university (UOW students are not eligible to apply for this program).
- Currently studying a relevant undergraduate degree at second-year level or beyond, or a relevant honours degree (first-year students are not eligible to apply).
- Interested in future studies towards honours or higher research degrees.
Nationality for Summer Research Scholarships: Australian or New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
1,948 total views, 6 views today