The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship made available by the Dutch Ministry of Education Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. It is meant for students who want to study or do research outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Turkey. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The Holland Scholarship Programme is the Netherlands’ national scholarship programme for both international and Dutch students. The aim of this programme is to raise the profile of Dutch higher education and to encourage student mobility both into and out of the Netherlands.
|Deadline||:||Selected students for an exchange in the academic year 2017-2018 can submit an application for a Holland Scholarship from 15 March 2017 up to and including 14 April 2017 in Osiris Student.|
|Course Level||:||Scholarship is available for pursuing research programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarship is awarded in selected fields of study available at the participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.|
The scholarship amounts to € 1,250 and is meant as a contribution towards your study or research expenses. There are approximately 45 scholarships available for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants are enrolled as a full-time student at Utrecht University.
- Applicants study or research abroad will take place in the academic year 2017-2018 and has a minimum duration of three months and will earn you a minimum of 15 ECTS.
- Applicants study or research will take place in a country outside the EEA, Switzerland and Turkey. Please note! You cannot hold a passport/be a national of the country where you want to go to.
- Their average grade is 7,5 (UCU/UCR GPA 3.3) or higher at the time of application.
- Their study/research takes place at a partner university with whom the University has an exchange agreement.
Scholarship is open for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant’s average grade is 7,5 (UCU/UCR GPA 3.3) or higher at the time of application.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
5,520 total views, 1 views today