Applications are invited for Trent University Scholarships which are open to international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies commencing in September 2017.
Trent University offers scholarship program designed to foster and reward academic excellence among its students.
Trent University is a public liberal arts and science-oriented university located along the Otonabee River in Peterborough, Ontario, with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham.
English is the primary language of instruction at Trent University. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
||15 February 2017
Trent University, Canada
||Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
|Fields of Study
||Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards: Scholarships and Awards partially fund tuition and ancillary fees at Trent in amounts between $2,000 and $22,000 per year.
- Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarship: The Scholarship covers international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $22,000 per year.
- Trent-United World Collges (UWC) Scholarships: The value of the scholarship is determined upon assessment of financial need and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $22,000 per year.
- Jack Matthews International Scholarship: The value of the scholarship is determined upon assessment of financial need and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $22,000 per year.
- Justin Chiu International Scholarships: Scholarships partially fund the costs of a Trent education in amounts between $3,000 and $15,000 per year.
- Scotiabank International Student Awards: The value is up to $5,000 per year.
- Trent University Entrance Scholarships: These range in value from $1,000 to $3,000.
- IB Entrance Scholarships: The value is $1,000 per year.