Applications are invited for Scholarships for Ugandan to pursue bachelor, Master and Diploma at International Health Sciences University in Uganda. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||31 January 2018|
|Providers||:||International Health Sciences University|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor, Master and Diploma programme|
|Field of Study||:||These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:|
Award for Scholarships for Ugandan:
- These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Bachelors of Nursing Science – Full tuition scholarship.
- Diploma in Public Health – Full tuition scholarship.
- Bachelors Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Masters in Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Bachelors of Medical Laboratory Science – Full tuition scholarship
Eligibility for Scholarships for Ugandan:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship after they have applied and been admitted into a course.
Nationality: Ugandan applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
1,209 total views, 3 views today