Applications are invited for 50 Scholarship Challenge at University of Sheffield in United Kingdom. Application is open for international students to pursue undergraduate Programme for 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||16 March 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate Degree|
|Field of Study||:||Subjects offered by the university.|
Benefits for 50 Scholarship Challenge at University of Sheffield :
- The recipients of these will have the choice of either: a £500 University catering card or a year’s peak gym membership at sports Sheffield.
Number of Scholarships: There will be over 50 runners-up awards.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements 50 Scholarship Challenge at University of Sheffield :
- Applicants ‘ll need to put the University of Sheffield as your firm choice before 19 July 2018.
- The accommodation award will be a standard single en-suite room in either Ranmoor/Endcliffe or City. Explore University accommodation.
- The award is for new full-time home fee-paying undergraduate students beginning their studies in September 2018.
- Applicants may be eligible to apply for more than one award but you will only receive either: one of the Scholarship Challenge awards or one of the Alumni awards.
English Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
331 total views, 10 views today