Applications are invited for Marine Biology Master’s Programs Scholarship in United States. Application is open for international students to pursue masters degree in Marine Biological Resources for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 March 2018|
European Marine Biological Resource Centre (EMBRC)
|Course Level||:||Master degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||Based on the objectives of the EMBRC consortium, IMBRSea covers a wide range of subjects related to the sustainable use of marine biological resources. With an emphasis on marine biological and ecological processes, the programme links biology of marine organisms and environmental studies with subjects in marine policy and planning|
Benefits for Marine Biology Master’s Programs :
- Study fees for IMBRSea are set at € 4500 for EU students and € 9000 for non-EU students. Fee-waivers have been installed for self-funding students. With a fee-waiver EU students pay € 3500 per year; non-EU students pay € 4500 per year. More information about study costs is available Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are available for the academic year 2018. Apply for these scholarships before 30th March 2018.
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU students are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: For the IMBRSea 2017-2018 edition there are 12 EM Partner Country scholarships and 4 EM Programme Country scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ghent University (BE), University of Pierre and Marie Curie (FR), University of the Algarve (PT), University of Oviedo (ES), Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (IE), University of the Basque Country (ES), Polytechnic University of Marche (IT), University of Bergen (NO) and Université de Bretagne Occidental (FR), supported by fourteen Marine Research Institutes belonging to the European Marine Biological Resource Centre (EMBRC).
Eligibility for Marine Biology Master’s Programs :
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have
- A Bachelor, Honours or Master degree in biology, ecology, environmental sciences, oceanography, marine sciences, geography, geology, or other equivalent degrees with a minimum of 180 ETCS at the latest by 1st September of 2018 and for non-European students preferably before 1st March 2018.
- Knowledge of the English language is considered as a basic requirement. All students must provide evidence of their proficiency in English through one of the following documents:
- A recent TOEFL Certificate: minimum score: 570 points (paper) or 87 points (internet)
- A recent IELTS Certificate: minimum score: 6.5
- A recent Certificate of a University Language Centre testifying that the student masters the necessary knowledge of English to function academically (specify CEF-level / minimum CEF-level B2)
- A recent Cambridge English certificate: Cambridge English First (FCE) – grade A or B
- A certificate proving that you have followed at least 1 year of higher education in English
4,045 total views, 9 views today