Applications are invited for 2019 Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in UK. Applications are open to international students to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of the Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 November 2018|
|Providers||:||Sheffield Hallam University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and postgraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of 2019 Transform Together Scholarships:
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for 2019 Transform Together Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these Transform Together Scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught the undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design, and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
English Language Requirements for 2019 Transform Together Scholarships:
The TESOL Centre offers a variety of English language courses for students who need more tuition to reach the required standard. The TESOL Centre is also an IELTS Official Test Centre. English Language entry requirements are listed in the entry requirements section of the online prospectus.