Applications are invited for Leiden University CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship in the Netherlands. Applications are open for local and international students to pursue the master’s degree in 2019-2020 academic year. The Leiden University offers two full scholarships to recent graduates of Central European University (CEU), who wish to follow a master program in a field relating to governance, sustainable development, and social transformation, in order to foster their academic development and professional career.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||16 February 2019|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree program|
|Field of Study||:||Humanities, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences.|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Leiden University CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship:
- The scholarship consists of:
- Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year
- Monthly stipend of € 1,164 (for a period of 10 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
Nationality for Leiden University CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship:
The scholarship is available to the local and international students
Eligibility for Leiden University CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The Leiden-CEU Presidium Liberates Scholarship is open for all nationalities (except the Dutch nationality).
- Entrance Requirements:
1. In prior academic education abroad, the student must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant to the Master program for which the student wishes to enrol. Leiden University will only review the scholarship applications which are pre-selected by the Central European University, Budapest.
2. The Leiden-CEU Presidium Liberates Scholarship is open for all nationalities (except the Dutch nationality). The student will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of studies financiering (study grants and loans).
3. The student has been admitted (un)conditionally to a Master program at Leiden University.
4. The student will submit a letter of motivation of max. 500 words, motivating why he/she should be awarded the scholarship.
5. At the time of application, you must be registered as a student at CEU.] 6. You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your Master’s program at Leiden University.
English Language Requirements for Leiden University CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.