100% Creactivate Scholarships for University Courses for International Students in Spain, 2019-2020
The Istituto Europeo di Design is currently accepting applications for Creactívate Scholarships for University Courses for the year 2018/2019. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
By submitting a project, you can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- To hold a High School Diploma or Vocational Training (or be attending the last year)
- To be no more than 26 years old when applying for the contest
- The contest is available for students from all nationalities
- If you meet the requirements, join in! You can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
Study Subject: Undergraduate Degrees in Design (240 ECTS, 4 years):
– Fashion Design (Spanish)
– Fashion Design, itinerary Styling and Communication (Spanish)
– Graphic Design (Spanish or English)
– Graphic Design, itinerary Motion Graphics & Video (English)
– Interior Design (Spanish or English)
– Product Design (Spanish or English)
– Transportation Design (Spanish or English)Bachelor of Arts (Hons) validated by the University of Westminster (3 years):– BA (Hons) Fashion Design (English)
– BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication (English)IED Diplomas (3 years):
– Business Design (English)
– Fashion Marketing and Communication (Spanish)
– Creative Advertising and Branding (English)One Year Courses:
– Global Design (English)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.