The Istituto Europeo di Design is currently accepting applications for Creactívate Scholarships for University Courses for the year 2018/2019. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
By submitting a project, you can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
To hold a High School Diploma or Vocational Training (or be attending the last year)
To be no more than 26 years old when applying for the contest
The contest is available for students from all nationalities
If you meet the requirements, join in! You can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
Study Subject:Undergraduate Degrees in Design (240 ECTS, 4 years):
– Fashion Design (Spanish)
– Fashion Design, itinerary Styling and Communication (Spanish)
– Graphic Design (Spanish or English)
– Graphic Design, itinerary Motion Graphics & Video (English)
– Interior Design (Spanish or English)
– Product Design (Spanish or English)
– Transportation Design (Spanish or English)Bachelor of Arts (Hons) validated by the University of Westminster (3 years):– BA (Hons) Fashion Design (English)
– BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication (English)IED Diplomas (3 years):
– Business Design (English)
– Fashion Marketing and Communication (Spanish)
– Creative Advertising and Branding (English)One Year Courses:
– Global Design (English)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.