Applications are invited for 2019 PhD Scholarships in Marine Microbial Ecology at The University of Amsterdam in Netherlands. Applications are open for International Students to pursue PhD degree in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2018|
|Providers||:||The University of Amsterdam|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||Marine Microbial Ecology|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of 2019 PhD Scholarships in Marine Microbial Ecology:
The full-time gross monthly salary will range from €2,266 in the first year to €2,897 in the final year, according to the Dutch salary scales for PhD students. TheCollective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities is applicable. The annual salary will be increased by 8 % holiday allowance and 8.3 % end-of-year bonus.
Nationality for 2019 PhD Scholarships in Marine Microbial Ecology:
International applicants are eligible to apply for the position
Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given
Eligibility for 2019 PhD Scholarships in Marine Microbial Ecology:
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the position
- MSc in Microbial Ecology, Aquatic Ecology, Marine Biology, Biological Oceanography or a related field;
- experience with cultivation of micro-organisms;
- experience with molecular techniques, preferably genomics/transcriptomics;
- experience with fieldwork;
- experience with bioinformatics analyses is desired;
- ability to work in a multi-disciplinary research team;
- excellent communication skills in English.
English Language Requirements: Applicant must be fluent in English.