Developing Futures Scholarships at Swansea University School of Management in UK, 2019
The School of Management at Swansea University is inviting the application for Developing Futures Scholarships in the UK. The school is offering a scholarship of £ 3,000 for those who have a proposal to study full-time master programs.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Eligible countries: Students of any nationality are welcome.
Eligible Course or Subjects: These scholarships will be awarded in one of the following programs:
- Accounting and Finance, MSc
- Economics, MSc
- Economics and Finance, MSc
- Finance, MSc
- Finance and Big Data Analytics, MSc
- Financial Management, MSc
- International Banking and Finance, MSc
- Investment Management, MSc
- Management, MSc
- Management (Business Analytics), MSc
- Management (Entrepreneurship), MSc
- Management (Finance), MSc
- Management (Human Resource Management), MSc
- Management (International Management), MSc
- Management (International Standards), MSc
- Management (Marketing), MSc
- Management (Operations and Supply Management), MSc
- Management (Tourism), MSc
- Management (e-Business), MSc
- Strategic Accounting, MSc
- Strategic Marketing, MSc
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for one of these scholarships:
- you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
- Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
They will be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University