Hochschule Hof International Scholarships in Germany, 2019 is open for all nationalities except Germans. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programme(s) in the field of all subjects taught in university taught at Germany Universities, Hof University of Applied Sciences. The deadline of the scholarship is October 20, 2019
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst). Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2019 and/ or winter semester 2019/20. The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship benefits include Partial Funding, 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is open to all nationalities students except Germans.
Eligibility Criteria: – international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2019 or winter semester 2019/20).
– International students must be exempt from tuition fees (except service fees)
– international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
– international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask
for proof of given information. Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Submit the application form along with
– proof of enrolment
– latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of the final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with an average rating
– Cover letter with a short CV
– proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)