Applications are invited for Fully Funded IB Diploma Full Scholarships at United World Colleges in Malaysia. Application is open for International Students to pursue MBA degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||19 January 2018|
|Providers||:||United World Colleges|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for IB Diploma Full Scholarships:
Scholarships offered yearly to Malaysia for the IB Diploma program in UWCs worldwide vary from full to partial scholarships.
Eligibility for IB Diploma Full Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Have you completed or are you completing Form 5/Year 11 (SPM, IGCSE/GCSE, MYP or equivalent) in Malaysia.
- Are you between the age of 16.0 years and 19.0 years on 1st August 2018.
- Have you completed Form A?
- Has your school completed Form B and returned it to you in a sealed envelope or e-mailed it directly to us?
- Have you and your parents completed and signed Form C?
- Have you and your parents completed and signed Forms D1 and D2 and submitted them in a sealed envelope?
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.