The University of Bologna offers study grants of 11.000 € gross to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2017-2018.
The University of Bologna, founded in 1088, was the first university and is the oldest in the world. It was the first place of study to use the term university for the corporations of students and masters which came to define the institution, located in Bologna, Italy.
Unibo Action 2 study grants are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE test scores.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of Bologna, Italy|
|Course Level||:||Scholarships are available for pursuing first, single or second cycle degree programmes.
Scholarship Award: University offers study grants of 11.000 € gross to deserving international students.
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Applicant can apply for Unibo Action 2 if
- They are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to their chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- They will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
SAT (if they are interested in registering in a first or single cycle degree programme)
GRE (if they are interested in registering in a second cycle degree programme)
- They are younger than 30 years
International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
- The qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance.
If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition.
Applicants’ citizenship is not considered;
- They fulfil the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme or will fulfil such requirements at the time of registration;
- They are not students at the University of Bologna of First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career ended within A.Y. 2015/16 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies should have been completed before the publication of this call.
- They have not already benefited from the study grant Unibo Action 2;
- They are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this call.
Test Requirement: SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. They must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests. The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.
647 total views, 16 views today