Applications are invited for Lausanne University Masters Scholarships at University of Lausanne to pursue Masters degree in Switzerland. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 November 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Lausanne|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Lausanne University Masters Scholarships:
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Number of Lausanne University Masters Scholarships:
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”)
Withdrawal from the programme will lead to the suspension of the scholarship.
Eligible Regions: Open For All