Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney Australia 2019
The University of Technology Sydney is now accepting applications for the Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship in Australia. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen students.
The program is designed to support a student to continue or continue with a Sports Business Head in the UTS Bachelor of Management graduate degree, which reflects financial necessity and/or other educational losses.
- 1 Number of Recipients: One (1) Recipient will be awarded the scholarship each year.
- 2 Benefit/s to Recipient: The maximum total value of the scholarship is $5,000 to each recipient.
- 3 Payment of benefit/s: The Recipient will receive two payments by electronic funds transfer to their nominated bank account.
- Each payment will be $2,500 (or the pro-rata amount if a part-time study has been approved by exception as defined in clause 8.2).
- Payment will usually be made within four weeks after the Census dates in Autumn and Spring sessions.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident Visa or permanent human visa holder; And
After the scholarship selection, his first year of management graduate (C10342) with Sports Business Head (MAJ 08976) in the autumn session
Released in the second or third year of the Bachelor of Management (C10342) with Sports Business Major (MAJ08976); And
For the period of scholarship – Full-time enrollment in Management Graduate (C10342) with Sports Business Head (MAJ 08976) unless the part-time study has been approved; And
For equality scholarship and/or educational access scheme, applications have been made through the University Admission Center (UAC) and have demonstrated financial losses and/or other educational constraints in it.
To apply for this scholarship, complete the online scholarship application form through the given link: form
To be eligible, all the candidates must apply using the UTS Online Scholarship Application Form.