President’s Scholarship for World Leaders for International Students in Canada, 2019
International students can apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders funded by the University of Winnipeg. The program will be given to students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time in Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $5000 to each international applicant.
Eligible Countries: The international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- The candidate must be an international student
- The candidate must Be Entering the first year of any program
- The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities
Number of Awards: 53 scholarships are available to international students
The applicant must attach these supporting documents:
- A personal statement in a word with a 250-500 word
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two references who can speak their extra- curriculum activities
Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.