Technical University Dresden Scholarships for International Students in Germany
Applications are invited for Technical University Dresden Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||Technical University Dresden|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of Technical University Dresden Scholarships :
- Two positions concern the thin film growth as the main emphasis and a third one are dedicated to their analysis and characterization.
You will participate in the ongoing in-house research programme and will be encouraged to develop your personal research programme in emerging areas of condensed matter physics and materials science.
Our Working Conditions
- Contract of 24 months, renewable for a further 12 to 36-month period.
- The salary will be according to the conditions of the German federal labour agreement (entry level TVöD-13).
- The MPI-CPFS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
Eligibility for Technical University Dresden Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:Your Profile, Skills, and Experience
- PhD in physics, chemistry, materials, or closely related science obtained less than 3 years ago,
- a strong background in thin film techniques is essential,
- Proficiency with other complementary laboratory techniques as mentioned above is desirable,
- Experience with research at large scale facilities,
- Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary staff at the border between physics and chemistry,
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize,
- English proficiency (working language in the group), German is of advantage for communication with our technical personal.
English Language Requirements: English proficiency (working language in the group), German is of advantage for communication with our technical personal is required.