Applications are invited for Technical University Dresden Scholarships in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||Technical University Dresden|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of Technical University Dresden Scholarships :
- Two positions concern the thin film growth as the main emphasis and a third one are dedicated to their analysis and characterization.
You will participate in the ongoing in-house research programme and will be encouraged to develop your personal research programme in emerging areas of condensed matter physics and materials science.
Our Working Conditions
- Contract of 24 months, renewable for a further 12 to 36-month period.
- The salary will be according to the conditions of the German federal labour agreement (entry level TVöD-13).
- The MPI-CPFS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
Eligibility for Technical University Dresden Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:Your Profile, Skills, and Experience
- PhD in physics, chemistry, materials, or closely related science obtained less than 3 years ago,
- a strong background in thin film techniques is essential,
- Proficiency with other complementary laboratory techniques as mentioned above is desirable,
- Experience with research at large scale facilities,
- Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary staff at the border between physics and chemistry,
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize,
- English proficiency (working language in the group), German is of advantage for communication with our technical personal.
English Language Requirements: English proficiency (working language in the group), German is of advantage for communication with our technical personal is required.
1,568 total views, 3 views today