UQ Engineering Latin American Scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
At the University of Queensland, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology is pleased to announce the UQ Engineering Latin American Scholarship to encourages and rewards international students
- One Scholarship Awarded per Semester
- The total value of this award is $15,000 for 2 years to assist the recipient with expenses for the indicated degree program.
- Payment of $5000 per semester (for three semesters) will be applied to the student’s UQ account following the census date of their second-semester of study, i.e. 31 March or 31 August.
Eligible countries: All countries are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Engineering
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who is a citizen of a Latin American country.
- Excellent students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be selected for EIIT International Scholarship.
- The student’s current GPA and academic transcript will be evaluated. Scholarship Committee will gain access to a transcript from UQ student record and students do not have to attach a transcript to their scholarship application.
- Personal details should include the reason why the student is asking for scholarship and wants to study the program selected. It is also recommended that the students have information about any relevant extra-curricular activities which can support their scholarship application.
- For this scholarship, students applying to study at UQ in the Masters Program in the EAIT Faculty on a full-time basis.
- International students currently receiving fee sponsorship are ineligible for this scholarship.