Westminster Undergraduate Fully Funded International Scholarships 2019 in UK
The University of Westminster is currently accepting applicants for their Undergraduate full international scholarship programme.
They started out 180 years ago as the UK’s first polytechnic institution, established to educate the working people of London. Today they continue to build on this reputation, helping students from a variety of backgrounds to realize their full potential. You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Throughout your studies with them, you will have access to a variety of opportunities, tools, and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability. There are also a variety of initiatives and schemes aimed at helping you build your transferable skills, network with potential employers, and prepare for the ever-changing graduate job market.
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Eligible Regions: All countries except: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- You can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world to spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. They ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.