Applications are invited for Rural Bank Scholarships in Australia. Application is open to pursue undergraduate for 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||29 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||Agriculture|
Benefits for Rural Bank Scholarships :
- The scholarship will provide each successful student with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
Number of Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for Rural Bank Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible tapply.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship criteria stipulate that the applicant:
- Is a first-time undergraduate tertiary student in 2018;
- Has been offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college to study a bachelor degree that will enable them to contribute to the future of Australian agriculture;
- Is a school leaver (or has taken a gap year);
- Can demonstrate a career commitment that will ultimately benefit agriculture;
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Outstanding academic achievement and community involvement;
- Can clearly demonstrate excellence in and passion for agriculture
1,880 total views, 3 views today