Applications are invited for Scholarship for Bachelor Degree to Study on-campus at either Coffs Harbour, Lismore, the Gold Coast or online in Australia. Application is open for international students at Southern Cross University for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 November 2017|
|Providers||:||Southern Cross University|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Scholarship for Bachelor Degree:
$2500 in the first year of study.
In addition, recipients will receive the following additional benefits:
- Receive training and advice in development of a personal digital profile based around LinkedIn, providing the skills to develop an online portfolio of contacts, and information to help them prepare for a career
- Be welcomed at a special reception hosted by the Vice Chancellor during their first week of study
- Be required to produce at least two social media posts about life at Southern Cross, with the opportunity to undertake training and development to produce more material later on
- Have the opportunity to apply to become a paid Southern Cross student ambassador during their studies if they wish to.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.
Scholarship for Bachelor Degree Eligibility:
Applicants for the Southern Cross Scholars program must be commencing study in any undergraduate program at either the Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast or Lismore campus or online. Selection will be based on:
- The student must be a commencing student (Future student) of Southern Cross University in 2018.
- Full-time enrollment in a Southern Cross University course in 2018.
- Quality of the 200-word response to the .proposition – “Why I would make a great Southern Cross University Ambassador?”
- Evidence of a high standard of academic achievement to date.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.