60 Vice Chancellor Scholarship for International students in UK, 2017-2018
The University of Essex is offering 60 Vice Chancellor scholarship for international students . These are available for pursuing undergraduate and master (taught) degree programme at University of Essex.
The Vice-Chancellor has established a major scholarship fund to support international students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex.
The university is one of the leading research-intensive universities in the UK. Its researchers are daring, visionary thinkers; people who are constantly asking difficult questions.
Applicants should have already completed the first degree with good grades. IELTS score should be 6–7.
|Deadline||:||31 July 2017|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Essex|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Masters programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
These scholarship awards will only be made available as a reduction on the tuition fee that is payable on registration at the University.
- For international undergraduates for our International Foundation Programme / Year 0 of a 4 year Bachelor’s degree: Three £3,000 scholarships
- For undergraduates from Bangladesh in their first year of study: Two £2,000 scholarships
- To support applicants to Senior Status Law degree (Canada): Up to ten x £2,000 scholarships
- For specific institutional links (China): Two £3,000 scholarships
- For undergraduates from India in their first year of study from specified schools: Five £5,000 scholarships
- For undergraduates from Malaysia in their first year of study from specified schools: Ten £3,000 scholarships
- For undergraduates from Nigeria in their first year of study from specified schools: Five £5,000 scholarships
- Other awards may be allocated under this scheme to high achieving international undergraduates: Up to 5 £2,000 scholarships.
- For postgraduates from China who work at specified institutions: Three £5,000 scholarships
- For postgraduates from specified universities in Latin America: Five £5,000 scholarships
- For postgraduates from the USA: Two £3,000 scholarships
- Other awards may be allocated under this scheme to high achieving international postgraduates: Up to 5 £2,000 scholarships
- These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are entirely self-funded and are classified as international students for fee purposes. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- These scholarships may be awarded to students who have completed the relevant school or university studies in the specified countries (if applicable) and whose declared country of residence is that country.
- These scholarships may be restricted to applicants from specified schools.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships.
- These scholarship awards do not apply for deferred entry. Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry for the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply to the new proposed year of entry.
International students can apply for the scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have already completed the first degree with good grades.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: IELTS score should be 6–7.