Applications are invited for ANU Scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree in Australia Application is open for international applicants in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||17 November 2017|
|Providers||:||Australian National University (ANU)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for ANU Scholarships:
The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year. The scholarship is available to students completing a single or combined degree within the College only.
Number of Scholarships: Up to two undergraduate scholarships for international students
Eligibility for ANU Scholarships:
- Is an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications;
- Is applying for admission to tertiary study at the ANU for the first time. Students transferring from other Australian or overseas institutions may still be eligible to receive this Scholarship;
- Is successful or will be successful in receiving an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Business & Economics.
Important note: students applying for a double degree will not be eligible to receive the full program tuition unless both qualifications within the double degree are convened by the ANU College of Business & Economics. Students applying for a double degree combining an ANU College of Business & Economics undergraduate program with one from another College of the University may be considered for the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Award.
Nationality: International students can apply for ANU Undergraduate Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement for ANU Scholarships:
Entrance Requirement: International students completing, or who have completed, high school outside of Australia are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Citizens of Australia, Canada, Fiji, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Samoa or Zambia can demonstrate English language capability by evidence of completion of their bachelor degree where the medium of instruction was English at a recognised, local university in their home country. Applicants from all other countries and Australian permanent residents will usually be required to supply evidence of English language capability which meets the ANU requirements. The ANU English language requirements are:
- IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL 570 (230 CBT) with TWE 4.5, or IBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in Reading and Writing and 18 in Speaking and Listening.
1,177 total views, 6 views today