The Macquarie University is inviting application for Australian Scholarships for International Students in 2018. Scholarships are available for students who have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
The aim of the scholarships is to provide the good learning experience to international students.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2017|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||Accounting, Actuarial studies, Advanced science, Ancient history, Anthropology, Astronomy and astrophysics, Biology, Brain, behaviour and evolution, Business administration, Chiropractic science, Climate science, Commerce, Communication, Creative arts, Criminology, Cultural studies, Decision studies, Demographics, Development studies and cultural change, Early childhood, Economics, Education and teaching, Engineering, English, Environment, Finance, Games design and development, Geography, Geology, Health, Human resources, Information technology, International business, International studies, Languages, Law, Linguistics Marine science Marketing and media, Mathematics Medical sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Planning, Politics and international relations, Psychology, Public sector management, Science, Social science, Speech and hearing and Statistics.|
Macquarie University UAC International Scholarship provides the eligible UAC (Universities Admissions Centre) students with AU$3000 annually towards the tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$1500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
Number of Scholarships: There are over 100 full and partial scholarships available each year for students across all disciplines.
To be eligible for this scholarship, student must
- Be an international student
- Have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus or City Campus
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2018 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Enrol in a full-time study load.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will apply for admission through UAC and will generally be selected on the basis of their performance in these studies (ie ATAR or equivalent)
- An Australian Year 12 qualification (either from outside or within Australia)
- An International Baccalaureate
- A New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement Level 3.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
736 total views, 7 views today