Applications are invited for Douglas College Scholarships to pursue undergraduate programme in Canada. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Douglas College Scholarships:
Douglas College offers nearly $100,000 in entrance scholarships.
- Regional Entrance Awards: $500 or $1000
- Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships: $2500 (13 available)
Eligibility for Douglas College Scholarships:
Regional Entrance Awards:
- Available to students from CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
Douglas International Merit-Based Scholarships:
- To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.
- Successful recipients will be notified of their award prior to arrival at Douglas College. The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: Successful recipients typically have an above average GPA (80% or higher) and strong English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
2,270 total views, 6 views today