1,599 total views, 5 views today
The Monash University Malaysia is accepting applications for High Achiever Awards. These awards are available for pursuing all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Monash University Malaysia is in a unique position to offer the very best in higher education that is possible within Malaysia and the region.
Sound English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash.
|Deadline||:||International applicants: 5 May 2017
Malaysian applicants: 14 July 2017
|Course Level||:||All undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
RM5,000/semester, subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by Monash University Malaysia.
- Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
Malaysian and international students can apply for Monash High Achiever Awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To enrol in a Monash Malaysia course, students generally need to satisfy three minimum entry requirements:
- Academic entry requirement
- English language proficiency
- Age requirements.
English Language Requirement: Sound English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash. Students can demonstrate English language proficiency through one of the following:
- Studying English at Year 12 or equivalent
- Studying at an institution where English is the language of instruction
- English Proficiency Tests
- Monash English Bridging.