Applications are invited for Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at the University of Tennessee campus in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. This scholarships is open for international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Tennessee|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Award for Undergraduate Merit Scholarships:
The award is 5,000 to 15,000 US dollars (USD) per year (2,500 USD to 7,500 USD per semester). It is renewable for:
- Freshmen for up to eight semesters or
- Transfer students for up to four semesters
Eligibility for Undergraduate Merit Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be degree-seeking international students on a temporary visa to study in the US.
- Students must not be eligible for: US federally funded financial aid or in-state (resident) tuition.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students must be an international student who:
- Is completing high school in a foreign country or in the US OR
- Is entering UT directly from a foreign or US university OR
- Has completed (or is completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited US college
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are US citizen or a permanent resident.