The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||14 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||PhD Fellowship|
|Field of Study||:||With around 100 internationally recognized research groups, the ECN offers outstanding interdisciplinary training and research opportunities for national and international scientists, with research spanning from synapse to behaviour, molecule to disease, and brain to mind.|
Benefits for Neuroscience PhD Programs:
- A scholarship constitutes of roughly €1468 per month, from which health insurance has to be subtracted.
- Nationality: National and International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: National and International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a
- Formal qualification is an MSc or equivalent degree.
- Outstanding candidates with a BSc degree are also eligible after assessment of their qualification.
English Language Requirements: Students must have to provide a proof of proficiency in English, through TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent. If you are an English native speaker or the main language of your study program was English you do not need to provide a language test.
255 total views, 5 views today