Applications are invited for Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries in Netherlands. Application is open for International Students to pursue Post Doctoral degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Course Level||:||Research Programme|
|Field of Study||:||Management|
Benefits for Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries:
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) is a Dutch scholarships programme from Nuffic, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation.
Eligibility for Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries:
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burma/Myanmar, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list.
- Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement. (You will not be eligible for the fellowship if you fail to submit this document)
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- Must have an official and valid passport
- Must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
- Must have an NFP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
264 total views, 10 views today