Applications are invited for Hubei University of Technology Scholarships in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||25 May 2018|
|Providers||:||Hubei University of Technology|
|Field of Study||:||Computer science and technology|
Benefits of Hubei University of Technology Scholarships :
- Coverage: the Belt and Road scholarship cover tuition, accommodation fee, enrollment fee, visa fee, basic textbook fee and comprehensive insurance fee.
- Criteria: 25,000 Yuan per year.
- Tuition: 19,000 Yuan per year.
- Accommodation: 4000 Yuan per year.
- Enrollment fee: 400 Yuan
- Visa fee: 400 Yuan per year.
- Basic Textbook fee: 600 Yuan.
- Comprehensive insurance fee: 600 Yuan per year.
- Sponsorship Time Limit: 2 academic years
Eligibility for Hubei University of Technology Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Available to Students from the Belt and Road countries.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Students from the Belt and Road countries;
- Above 18, below 35 years old;
- Possessing formal academic credentials or academic degree, which is equivalent to Chinese undergraduate academic background (Bachelor’s degree).
- The applicants’ undergraduate academic background should be Computer Science and Technology or related majors.
- Sound mind and body without undesirable conduct records.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
4,830 total views, 10 views today