Applications are invited for Hubei University of Technology Scholarships in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||25 May 2018|
|Providers||:||Hubei University of Technology|
|Field of Study||:||Computer science and technology|
Benefits of Hubei University of Technology Scholarships :
- Coverage: the Belt and Road scholarship cover tuition, accommodation fee, enrollment fee, visa fee, basic textbook fee and comprehensive insurance fee.
- Criteria: 25,000 Yuan per year.
- Tuition: 19,000 Yuan per year.
- Accommodation: 4000 Yuan per year.
- Enrollment fee: 400 Yuan
- Visa fee: 400 Yuan per year.
- Basic Textbook fee: 600 Yuan.
- Comprehensive insurance fee: 600 Yuan per year.
- Sponsorship Time Limit: 2 academic years
Eligibility for Hubei University of Technology Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Available to Students from the Belt and Road countries.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Students from the Belt and Road countries;
- Above 18, below 35 years old;
- Possessing formal academic credentials or academic degree, which is equivalent to Chinese undergraduate academic background (Bachelor’s degree).
- The applicants’ undergraduate academic background should be Computer Science and Technology or related majors.
- Sound mind and body without undesirable conduct records.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University