Applications are invited for Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships in Indonesia. Applications are open for international students to pursue Undergraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 December 2018|
|Providers||:||Jenderal Soedirman University|
|Course Level||:||Masters and Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships:
- Depending on the academic level, a monthly allowance of IDR 3.500.000 for master or IDR 4.000.000 for doctoral.
- allowance include: living cost, accommodation, health insurance, and book allowance
- Travel allowance is covered by the home country or another source of funding
Eligibility for Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Awarded Bachelor degree
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- hand-signed CV
- Copy of Medical statement
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Proof of language abilities
– English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5
- copies of awarded academic degrees
- copies of academic transcripts
- Same point 3 – 7 in master program
- Awarded Master degree
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Research Proposal
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,968 total views, 6 views today