Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships for International Students in Indonesia
Applications are invited for Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships in Indonesia. Applications are open for international students to pursue Undergraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 December 2018|
|Providers||:||Jenderal Soedirman University|
|Course Level||:||Masters and Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships:
- Depending on the academic level, a monthly allowance of IDR 3.500.000 for master or IDR 4.000.000 for doctoral.
- allowance include: living cost, accommodation, health insurance, and book allowance
- Travel allowance is covered by the home country or another source of funding
Eligibility for Jenderal Soedirman University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Awarded Bachelor degree
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- hand-signed CV
- Copy of Medical statement
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Proof of language abilities
– English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5
- copies of awarded academic degrees
- copies of academic transcripts
- Same point 3 – 7 in master program
- Awarded Master degree
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Research Proposal
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.