Applications are invited for fuly funded KMITL Undergraduate Scholarships at King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) in Thailand. Application is open for international students to pursue Undergraduate Programme for 2018 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2018|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||all subjects|
Benefits for KMITL Undergraduate Scholarships :
- International College Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students: Full tuition fee
- Full Scholarship: Full tuition fee
- Merit Scholarship: 10,000 Baht/year
- Hardship Scholarship: 10,000 Baht/year
- Activity Scholarship: 10,000 Baht/year
- Student Awards for Academic and Athletic Achievement: 5,000 – 100,000 Baht
Number of Scholarships:
- International College Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students: 1 – 2 for each undergraduate program (to be confirmed in each year)
Full Scholarship: 38 (estimated)
Merit Scholarship: 400 (estimated)
- Hardship Scholarship: 800 (estimated)
- Activity Scholarship: 200 (estimated)
- Student Awards for Academic and Athletic Achievement: Unspecified
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for KMITL Undergraduate Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant must hold a nationality other than Thai.
- The applicant has been admitted into an undergraduate program at the International College and is beginning his/her study in the upcoming academic year.
- The applicant has completed or is expected to complete high-school/secondary-school education with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
1,591 total views, 3 views today