Applications are invited for Kings College London Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue a postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United kingdom|
|Providers||:||Kings College London|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Kings College London Scholarships:
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Half the full fees for a home/EU scholar (i.e. £4,950 paid via an internal transfer within the university)
- The same amount towards the international fee (i.e. £4,950 paid via an internal transfer within the university). If international, the scholarship holder will still need to meet the difference in fees personally or from another award.
Eligibility for Kings College London Scholarships:
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honors in psychology or related scientific disciplines such as behavioral, biological or mathematical sciences.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.