Applications are invited for Fully Funded Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. This scholarship will be covered all kind of expenses for Masters.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 January 2019|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||MBA|
Benefits for Fully Funded Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships:
- The Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
- The Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and at least £14,553 toward living expenses for both years of study.
- Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges
- You can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with their MBA.
- It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA programme.
- You will be invited to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
- You can also attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, including the Ditchely Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
- You will also have opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships:
Scholarships are awarded to individuals with:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
Highlight these attributes in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.