Applications are invited for Oxford University AIG Scholarships at the University of Oxford in UK. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||2 October 2017|
|Field of Study||:||Public Policy|
Benefits for Oxford University AIG Scholarships:
- The AIG Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, accommodation and living expenses.
Eligibility for Oxford University AIG Scholarships:
- Citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Age between 25 and 35 years
- Achieved an academic standing sufficiently advanced to ensure admission to Oxford and the MPP programme. This means a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Strong commitment to public service and a willingness to commit to working for a fixed number of years in your country’s public sector
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
For more information visit their official website.
Eligible Regions: Nigeria, Ghana.
974 total views, 37 views today