Applications are invited for Executive MBA Scholarship in Thailand. Application is open for international students to pursue MBA programme 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||Flexible MBA and for Executive MBA programme|
|Field of Study||:||Business administration|
Benefits for Executive MBA Scholarship :
Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships will consist of a full or partial tuition scholarship throughout the candidate’s studies at Sasin provided that the renewal criteria (above) are met.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for Executive MBA Scholarship :
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Outstanding candidates with work experience are eligible to apply for Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships. These are available for Flexible MBA and for Executive MBA candidates. Normally, Sasin Future Leaders Scholarships candidates are expected to have:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5,
- A GMAT score (for MBA candidates) of at least 600 (or an equivalent GRE); or, in the case of EMBA candidates, significant research or relevant administrative skills,
- A TOEFL score of at least 600,
- Prior work experience that demonstrates genuine leadership potential,
- It is expected that Sasin Future Leaders Scholarship recipients will not only be at the forefront of their fields, showing a real potential to excel, but will also be motivated by societal goals, and contribute to the advancement of others.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
1,532 total views, 3 views today