Applications are invited for University of Bologna Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||14 May 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Bologna|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Bologna Scholarships :
- The yearly gross amount of the scholarships is € 15.343,28, as defined by the Ministerial Decree n. 40 of the 25/01/2018. Social-security contributions are deducted monthly from the gross scholarship by the University on behalf of the PhD candidates. Scholarships are paid to PhD candidates on a monthly basis, in arrears (payment is completed not earlier than the 25th day of the month). The yearly gross amount of the scholarships awarded within the framework of the PhD Programme in “Data Science and Computation” and “Health and technology” is € 19.367 (gross amount including the taxes incurred by the receiver).
Eligibility for University of Bologna Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Regardless of age and citizenship, applicants holding the following academic qualifications can apply for admission:
- Laurea specialistica or Laurea magistrale (second cycle master’s degrees);
- Laurea Vecchio Ordinamento (degree obtained under the previous Italian regulations);
- Degree granted by AFAM (Advanced Artistic and Musical Training) institutions;
- Second cycle degrees obtained abroad, recognised as equivalent to those covered by letters a), b) and c) of the present paragraph.
Undergraduate applicants may apply on condition to obtain the necessary academic qualification to be admitted to the PhD programme by 31/10/2018.
English Language Requirements: The admission to International Tourism and Leisure Industries undergraduate programme requires a good English proficiency which allows attending all the teaching activities.
The language requirement shall be certified within the first year, thus by 30th September 2019, or the student will not be allowed to sit any exam from the second year.
The following certificates (B2 level) and/or qualifications are valid to fulfill such requirements:
- FCE – First Certificate in English;
- BEC – Business English Certificate Vantage;
- BEC – Business English Certificate Higher;
- IELTS (Academic) min. score 5,5 out of 9;
- TOEFL min. score 80 out of 120 (internet based);
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English;
- CPE – Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- passing an English exam at University level B2;
- provide IB (International Baccalaureate), qualification of High School or of GCE (General Certificate of Education) in the English language (at least 50% of teaching activities shall be taught in English);
- English mother tongue, or any citizen with a family background where the English language is used fluently
7,653 total views, 22 views today