Applications are invited for University of Groningen Scholarships in Netherlands. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||10 June 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Groningen|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Groningen Scholarships :
- The scholarship is paid in monthly installments in accordance with the taxation scheme of a fictitious employment contract. The UG/UMCG withholds income tax and social security contributions. The amount of the scholarship is set so that students receive approximately €1750 net per month. This amount is adjusted annually on the basis of the “CBS consumer price index”. No periodic increases or secondary benefits are applied (as in a normal employment contract), nor will the PhD scholarship students receive pension premiums, an end-of-year bonus, or holiday pay. The scholarship amount will not be adjusted if a student is faced with additional expenses due to personal circumstances such as the care of a partner and/or children.
Eligibility for University of Groningen Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Your qualifications are:
• A master’s degree in linguistics, computational linguistics, information science, artificial intelligence or computer science with an excellent academic record
• Proven research abilities and affinity with the research topic
• Excellent command of English and good academic writing skills.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent command of English and good academic writing skills.
7,061 total views, 27 views today