30 Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships in UK, 2018
Applications are invited for Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships at University of Strathclyde in UK. Application is open for international students to pursue Master degree programme for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 May 2018|
|Course Level||:||Master degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||Entrepreneurship, Hospitality, tourism, Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Management Science, Strategy, organization, Management, Human resource management, Marketing|
Benefits for Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships :
- Scholarships worth £7000 are eligible.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post-MSc completion
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.